Saturday, October 22, 2011

FALL


The leaves are changing, it is getting a little brisk outside, I am burning lots of candles in my house and making tons of comfort foods.... ahh I love fall and it is here. In honor of the season I am going to try to make this delicious cocktail for a little entertaining that I am doing tonight. I thought I would share the recipe... let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

  • 1 part Grey Goose La Poire vodka
  • 1 part pumpkin butter
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 1/2 part simple syrup
  • pinch each of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger
  • grated nutmeg and apple chip for garnish

Preparation:

  1. Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
  2. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
  3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
  4. Garnish with nutmeg and an apple chip.